RE: CALL FOR PAPERS: 2018 INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL, MOBILE AND COMPUTER FORENSICS CONFERENCE, Monday-
We hereby call for papers from individuals and organizations interested in speaking at the upcoming International Digital, Mobile and Computer Forensics Conference.
Call for Papers’ Deadline is: 30th July, 2018 (except where an extension is given by special approval).
The International Digital, Mobile and Computer Forensics Conference will focus on all aspects of information/cyber security, digital forensics, biometrics, hand-
Speakers are expected to include the latest trends, technology, and ideas. Their presentations should be non-
To indicate your interest in submitting a paper, please complete the CALL FOR PAPER FORM BELOW containing:
1. Your details;
2. An Abstract of approximately 120 words. It should include a title (clearly stating the proposed topic) and an outline of the contents. If your paper is accepted, this abstract will be used to describe and promote your session, so please write it with this in mind.
3. Your Biography should be an approximately 100-
4. Please submit a passport photograph (headshot) with your biography to be used in the conference materials. You are free to attach a CV just in case we need to include additional information about you.
Please note the following additional information about conference presentations:
1. Sessions are 60 minutes in length; with fifteen minutes allowed for questions and answers (i.e. each Speaker has 45 minutes). If you feel that additional time is needed for your presentation, please indicate how long and offer strong justification. (Time allotments are subject to approval.)
2. Previously Presented Material: If this paper has been presented elsewhere, please indicate where and when. Prior presentation of the material will not eliminate it from consideration, but we are looking primarily for material that our audience has not seen before.
3. Speaking on behalf of an Organization: Please specify whether or not you are speaking on behalf of a company or yourself and identify the company you work for.
4. No Substitutions: Substitution of speakers or panelists is not allowed except in the case of an emergency. In the event of an emergency where the original selected speaker is not available a written request for substitution may be considered, but strictly at the sole discretion of the organizer.
5. Audio/Visuals: Identify Audio/Video requirements for your presentation. We will provide one LCD projector and a wireless lapel or hand held microphone unless otherwise instructed. Please bring your presentation on a laptop along with a spare copy on CD in the event of machine failure.
6. Remuneration to Speakers: Speakers at the 2018 International Digital, Mobile and Computer Forensics Conference
Acceptance of Papers: Submission of an abstract does not guarantee placement.
Notification of acceptance will be emailed on or before 30th July, 2018.
Submission of Full Paper: PowerPoint Presentation must be submitted by: 25th August, 2018 for a Speaker to be listed in the Conference Programme.
Your Contact Information: Please include complete contact information for all presenters, i.e. full names, phone numbers, and email address. (Communication will be mainly via e-
If you are interested in a speaking opportunity at the
Dr. Peter O. Olayiwola, Ph.D., FNCS, MCPN, FCFI, CLWE, MHTCIA, ACE, JP+
First Digital & Techno-
Zone 5, Block D15, Flat 3
24th Street, off 5th Avenue
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria